Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Acknowledging a Hiatus

My family and I at the wedding of a longtime friend and sister in Christ.
Little Evie was the flower girl and I was honored to perform the ceremony!

Obviously it's been a while since I have made any posts... I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive!

Poor attempts at humor aside, I assure you that everything really is fine.  God continues to bless my family and I with good health, physically and spiritually.  I actually am still writing lessons and sharing them with local congregations, but I've just been very lax in my posting them on the blog.  Between the day-to-day hustle of parenting and teaching (my full-time employment), coupled with a recent increase in responsibilities within our congregation and - admittedly - various distractions I permit to occupy my free-time I have unfortunately allowed this blog to fall by the wayside.

It's actually a bit of work to share my lessons on here as I cannot simply copy and paste my outlines, but have to often re-edit them to make them more palpable for a blog format.  So not only do I spend time researching and writing out the lessons, but then to share them in this capacity I must set aside additional time for re-purposing them.  It's a fair bit of work!  But enough with the "pity party"...

I'm not sure how much of an audience I have with this blog anymore, but thank you to everyone who has been interested in these lessons from God's Word.  I hope to get back on track and once again begin making posts on a more regular basis in the near future.

Again, thank you, and as always, God bless!

- Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment