Monday, February 16, 2015

Long time, No see!


I'm sorry to admit that it's been a long while since I have made a post of any kind.

I haven't been slacking, though:  I took a bit of a hiatus to prepare for the early arrival of my first child!


My daughter, Evelyn, was not actually due to arrive until the 22nd of this month, but God had other plans and she  ended up being born on the 1st!  I'm pleased to report that both my wife and our little girl are happy and healthy and that all is well!

It goes without saying that my wife and I are feeling super blessed.  We are so thankful that God saw fit to entrust us with one of His most beautiful and precious creations!

Back to the business of blogging:  I'm going to try to get back into the groove.

I'll begin posting some more lessons, hymns, and other good stuff in the near future, so stay tuned!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment